Mark Your Calendar!
We would like to share the following news:
1. The paving of the parking lot is planned for Sunday, June27th - Monday June 28th, making our parking lot inaccessible. The lot should be available on Tuesday, but please be aware that the work may take longer than anticipated. You can park on the street or the upper lot.
2. We will be closed the week of July 5th for summer break. We will re-open on Monday, July 12th.
3. We ask anyone who hasn’t done so yet to sign up to receive texts containing important information and announcements from our school. You can do so by following the link sent to you in a previous email or click here: remind.com/join/songta.
4. Beginning on July 12th, the following changes will take effect:
- We will return to our normal class schedule that we had before last year’s shutdown. Please note the start and end times of the classes. The schedule is posted on the homepage.
- Students in the Pee Wee/Children's classes and their parents must continue to wear masks inside the school.
- Students in the Adult class who are vaccinated do not have to wear masks. Students in the Adult class who are not vaccinated must wear masks.
- Now that visitors may enter, we will no longer be broadcasting the live classes on Zoom or Facebook.